This is a copy cat recipe of Annies brand Goddess salad dressing. This is my absolute favorite salad dressing, but it’s pretty spendy so I was thrilled to find this recipe (from The Captious Vegetarian) that I can whip up in five minutes and make nearly for free!
Give this recipe a try on some fresh mixed baby greens topped with ground flax seed, roasted sunflower seeds and chopped veggies! So tasty!
Annies Goddess dressing is kind of tangy, so use it sparingly at first. You can always add more if it’s not enough, but if there’s any more than a thin coating on your lettuce it’s probably too much!
- 1/3 cup canola oil (73 grams)
- 2 2/3 Tbs. tahini, as thick as possible, toasted (40 grams)
- 2 Tbs. apple cider vinegar (30 grams)
- 2 2/3 tsp. soy sauce (14.24 grams)
- 2 2/3 tsp. lemon juice (13.35 grams)
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt (4.5 grams)
- 1 medium-large clove garlic, finely minced or crushed (4 grams)
- 1 1/2 tsp. hulled sesame seeds, very lightly toasted (4 grams)
- 1 Tbs. minced parsley (3.75 grams)
- 1 Tbs. minced chives (3 grams)
Note: This recipe is NOT mine, I found it from another WordPress blog ‘The Captious Vegetarian’, original post can be found here: http://captious.wordpress.com/2008/12/17/annies-goddess-dressing/